Want straighter teeth, fast?
Invisalign® Go is a new innovative system available from Invisalign® and Dr Zoe Muir at Canberra Dental Care is now offering this treatment to patients.
Invisalign is the most advanced clear aligner system in the world. It has been used to help over 6 million people worldwide feel more confident and happy with their smiles. Invisalign® Go uses
the same removable and almost invisible clear aligners as conventional Invisalign to straighten your teeth. It involves a system to apply gentle pressure and move your teeth into alignment. The technologically advanced Invisalign® software and 3D printing system means all the aligners are precisely designed as a custom fit for you.
Why choose Invisalign® Go?
• Invisalign® Go is quick. Results can be achieved in as little as 3-6 months.
• The system is designed for aesthetic straightening of the front ten teeth only and therefore is much cheaper than conventional Invisalign® or braces which also look to correct bite issues with the back teeth.
• Invisalign® aligners are removable unlike conventional braces, making it easy to brush, floss, eat and drink throughout treatment. They can be removed for special occasions.
• Visible results from as early as the first month of treatment.
• Lifestyle friendly, the aligners are virtually invisible and a snug fit meaning very few people will even notice them. Comfortable to wear for an active lifestyle with no wires or brackets that can cut your mouth.
Invisalign® Go is perfect for aesthetic changes and straightening crowded front teeth or closing gaps. It also works well for treating relapse in people who have had previous orthodontic treatment but no longer have retainers and the teeth have now shifted. For those who have more complex orthodontic issues then we will recommend referring you to an orthodontic specialist.
What is the first step?
• An initial FREE consultation where we will take photos and can assess if Invisalign® Go is an appropriate treatment for you.
• Should you wish to proceed, we recommend taking a full jaw/ OPG x-ray of your mouth to ensure there are no other underlying dental issues present. We will then take impressions of your teeth which are sent to Invisalign® and allow their unique ClinCheck software to provide a 3D virtual plan of your teeth moving into position and a visual of the final result which can be achieved.
• Once the ClinCheck plan is received, we will arrange an appointment with you to review the virtual 3D plan and to ensure we are both happy. We can then go ahead and ask the Invisalign® lab to construct the aligners.
What Invisalign® Go treatment involves
• Series of clear aligners which you will change at home every 1-2 weeks.
• We will arrange a dental visit every 6-8 weeks to review your progress and issue new aligners.
• Wear for 20-22 hours daily.
• Take out to eat, brush and floss your teeth.
• Long term wear of retainers to hold your teeth in their new position.
What is the treatment cost at Canberra Dental Care?
• Initial FREE consultation.
• $115 for an OPG x-ray and $100 for impressions to be taken and sent to Invisalign®.
• Cost of the Invisalign® aligners, including appointments and long term retainers is $4750.
The prices quoted are before any health fund contributions. The payment can be made in instalments throughout your treatment. We can discuss a payment plan for you individually.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc, and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.