Dental Assistant position available
We are a happy, friendly, fun but professional CBD Dental Practice seeking skilled, enthusiastic team members.
At least 2 years of experience as a dental nurse is desirable. We prefer Certificate III qualifications in dental assisting. However if you are the right candidate it is not essential. Above award wage.
You should be well presented, with good communication skills and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on patient care and administration management.
Previous experience in dental assisting desirable but not essential.
Note: we are unable to provide a new employee with Job Keeper. Currently we are open Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. As the restrictions are lifted, we will add Mondays and Fridays. We anticipate this will be soon. This will see a return to our normal busy week.
We are looking for someone to join our team who is:
– Self-motivated, energetic and has good work ethics
– Reliable and well organised
– Warm-hearted and welcoming in nature
– Knows how to prioritise tasks and is attentive to details
– Punctual and has a proactive can do attitude
– Interested in learning new skills
– A key team player and works well with others
– Has pleasant phone mannerism and is a good coordinator
Duties will include:
– Chair side assisting and sterilisation
– Reception booking and processing payments to ensure multi-skilled staff
– Answering the phone and making appointments as required
– Administration duties where required
– Greeting/interacting with patients
– General practice duties where required
If you are interested in the position or what to find out more please contact us on email@example.com or check out the rest of the website.
The Dental Assistant position available for an immediate start.