We are looking for a dental assistant to join Canberra Dental Care.
A Happy, friendly, fun but professional CBD Dental Practice seeking skilled, enthusiastic team members.
At least 2 years of experience as a dental nurse is desirable. Certificate III/IV in dental assisting is preferred, but not essential to the right candidate. Above award wage.
You should be well presented, with good communication skills and be able to demonstrate a strong focus on patient care and administration management.
We are looking for someone to join our team who:
– Self-motivated, energetic and has good work ethics
– Reliable and well organised
– Warm-hearted and welcoming in nature
– Knows how to prioritise tasks and is attentive to details
– Punctual and has a proactive can-do attitude
– Interested in learning new skills
– Key team player and works well with others
– Has pleasant phone mannerism and is a good coordinator
Duties will include mainly:
– Chairside assisting and sterilization
– Reception booking and processing payments
– Answering the phone and making appointments as required
– Administration duties where required
– Greeting/interacting with patients
– General practice duties where required